[AUDITORY] January workshop: Self-archiving 101 (how to legally share your research for free)

Hello all,

Please join me & the folks at CSDisseminate for a workshop on self-archiving for scientists who publish in the field of Communication Sciences & Disorders.  If you're not familiar, self-archiving is a free and legal way to share copies of your journal articles (without paying thousands in open access fees). In the workshop we will answer frequently asked questions and help you develop skills to make your work--or that of your lab's--open access. The workshop will be repeated live on January 11th at 6pm CT & January 14th at 7pm CT.  You can register for either session here: http://csdisseminate.eventbrite.com/.  If you're not ready to register, we can send you a reminder a week or so before the event if you enter your email here: https://bit.ly/39wLgUM.  Feel free to share with others that may be interested!

Merry Spratford, AuD, CCC-A
Senior Research Audiologist • Audibility, Perception, and Cognition Laboratory •
www.ochlstudy.org
p: 531.355.5054
 | e: meredith.spratford@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Boys Town National Research Hospital Logo

Boys Town National
Research Hospital

boystownhospital.org
555 North 30th St.
Omaha, NE 68131

This message is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the addressee. Unauthorized use of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the message. Thank you.