[AUDITORY] Tenure-Track Faculty Positions

The Department of Audiology at San Jose State University is recruiting for
candidates to fill two Assistant Professor tenure-track faculty positions.
The positions will start in August 2021 and will involve teaching graduate
students in our Doctor of Audiology program, conducting research and
mentoring AuD students in their research projects, and providing service to
the department, college, and university. There is significant potential for
collaborations with departments in the College of Health and Human
Sciences, with departments in the Davidson College of Engineering, and with
the high-tech industry in Silicon Valley. Faculty members in our Doctor of
Audiology program will be able to shape the direction of this new program
for years to come. Click Apply Now (https://jobs.sjsu.edu/en-us/job/498100/assistant-professor-audiology) to complete the SJSU Online Employment Application.

--

Shaum P. Bhagat, Ph.D., CCC-A, F-AAA
Professor and Department Chair