[AUDITORY] Position Available: Data Scientist

We are expanding our team and have an available position for a Data Scientist with Whisper.ai.

Read a bit more about the company below and click on the link to learn more about the position:

https://grnh.se/b281b1562us

Cheers,

Rebecca M. Lewis, AuD, PhD, CCC-A
Research Audiologist with Whisper.ai

--

Whisper.ai is a 55 person San Francisco based startup using deep learning to transform hearing. Much of our work involves rethinking classic hearing aid algorithms given the affordance of 2000x the compute of traditional devices. We're looking for a Data Scientist to join our team to help build the future of hearing instruments and take on significant leadership and responsibility at a fast-growing startup. You’ll work closely with our machine learning and audio teams to take our unique ML-based audio processing algorithms to the next level.

Here's a bit more about our team -- we have the original Apple AirPods EE working on our hardware, Google Brain/CalTech/Stanford/MIT alumni on research, the former head of product for facebook messenger leading our go-to-market strategy, the VP of US Sales from the world's second largest hearing aid company leading our sales, and we're lucky to have great investors like Sequoia and First Round Capital deeply invested in our success.

If you're open to making a move to something technically fascinating, and well positioned to disrupt and potentially sweep the hearing aid market, this could be a worthwhile opportunity to consider.