[AUDITORY] Graduate fellowships at ENS in Paris

Dear colleagues,

The department of Cognitive Studies of the École Normale Supérieure, in Paris, is inviting applications for two graduate programs in cognitive science: a fully-funded 5-year PhD program and a fully-funded extended Masters program (3 years), which can be followed by a 3-year doctoral grant at ENS or elsewhere in France, conditioned on a mid-term evaluation. I’d be very grateful if you advertised these programs.

If you have in mind excellent students who might be interested in joining us, feel free to send them our way! Application deadline: early December 2020 - please find more details below.

Cheers, Yves.

==

PhD Program:

We offer a fully-funded 5-year PhD Program in most subfields of cognitive science (including Linguistics, Philosophy, Cognitive Social Science, Psychology, Neuroscience, Modeling). Unlike most PhD programs in Europe, and at the image of PhD programs in North-America, admission in this program does not require an MA-level degree. The PhD program combines a taught component drawing mainly from our Master in Cognitive Science with multiple lab rotations.

Deadline for applications: December 17, 2020 23:59 (Central European Time)

More information on the website: https://graduateschool.dec.ens.fr/

The PhD program is funded by French government grant Frontiers in Cognition.

==

Fully-funded extended Masters fellowships for international students:

We offer paid three-year fellowships to international students interested in joining our Master in Cognitive Science, which offers interdisciplinary training in Linguistics, Philosophy, Cognitive Social Science, Psychology, Neuroscience, Modeling and Cognitive engineering (https://cogmaster.ens.psl.eu/en). Students can then pursue a fully-funded PhD at ENS or elsewhere in France, conditioned on a mid-term evaluation.

Deadline for applications:
                                Science track: December 9, 2020 23:59 (Central European Time)                                 Humanities track: December 29, 2020   23:59 (Central European Time)

More information on the website: https://cognition.ens.fr/fr/admissions-bourses/etudiants-etrangers-646

--
Yves Boubenec, Ph.D.
Associate Professor / Maitre de conférences