[AUDITORY] Position Available: Audio / Machine Learning Engineer

We are expanding our team and have an available position for an Audio / Machine Learning Engineer with Whisper.ai.

Read a bit more about the company below and click on the link to learn more about the position:

https://grnh.se/74d9339a2us

Cheers,

Rebecca M. Lewis, AuD, PhD, CCC-A
Research Audiologist with Whisper.ai

--

Whisper.ai is a 55 person San Francisco based startup using deep learning to transform hearing. Much of our work involves rethinking classic hearing aid algorithms given the affordance of 2000x the compute of traditional devices. Our team is looking for a senior audio engineer to help us build software defined hearing aids that utilize AI to enhance speech in real time, solving the primary complaint in a $16B hearing health market. The ideal engineer for this role is very execution oriented, but able to provide technical guidance and expertise to advance our product development.

Here's a bit more about our team -- we have the original Apple AirPods EE working on our hardware, Google Brain/CalTech/Stanford/MIT alumni on research, the former head of product for facebook messenger leading our go-to-market strategy, the VP of US Sales from the world's second largest hearing aid company leading our sales, and we're lucky to have great investors like Sequoia and First Round Capital deeply invested in our success.

If you're open to making a move to something technically fascinating, and well positioned to disrupt and potentially sweep the hearing aid market, this could be a worthwhile opportunity to consider.