[AUDITORY] Funded PhD opportunity in Montreal

Dear all,

We are looking for a PhD candidate versed in acoustics and signal processing to join our team in Montréal at École de technologie supérieure. The project relates to the development of a protective hearing aid dedicated for research to understand problems with hearing-impaired workers in noisy workplaces.

The candidate must be able to speak french to be able to communicate with participants. Full description attached (in French).

Feel free to share with anyone and to contact me if you have any questions.
--

Rachel