Re: [AUDITORY] monthly auditory neuroscience seminar series

Dear Maria,

Thank you for considering our request! Looking forward to this exciting series of talks!

Best regards,
Borys

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 06:51 Maria Neimark Geffen <mariageffen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We appreciate the request to shift the time of the talks, and we will shift the time to 1pm Eastern Time for the spring semester. Please stay tuned for the schedule. Meanwhile, the recordings of the seminars will be made available on crowdcast under the same link ( https://www.crowdcast.io/e/ears ) subject to the speaker's consent.

If you can, please join us on tomorrow, Tuesday, September 29 at 4:00 pm EDT (-4UTC) for the first seminar. We kick off the series with talks by Dr. Michele Insanally and Dr. Nikolas Francis.

Dr. Francis' talk is titled "Decision-making modulates neuronal responsiveness and functional connectivity in primary auditory cortex." Dr. Insanally's talk is titled "Neuronal dynamics of non-classically responsive cortical neurons."

With kind wishes,
-Maria
________________________________
Maria Neimark Geffen, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Otorhinolaryngology: HNS (primary)
Department of Neuroscience
Department of Neurology
Perelman School of Medicine
University of Pennsylvania