[AUDITORY] RA/PhD/PD positions at Acoustics Research Institute, Vienna

Dear All,

I am currently looking for enthusiastic researchers at all levels to join an exciting interdisciplinary research initiative addressing „Dynamic Auditory Predictions in Human and Non-human Primates (Dynamates)", which I have the sincere honor to coordinate. It rests on a strong collaboration between cognitive neuroscience, cognitive biology, and computational modeling – for more information, visit our Dynamates website

The following positions are immediately available but open until appropriate candidates are found (1st round of evaluation on Sept 1, 2020):
  • Research Assistant helping with (mainly EEG) data collection
  • PhD student focussing on computational models for comparative behaviour
  • Postdoc focussing on computational models explaining the causal relationship between neural activity (EEG) and behaviour in humans
Feel free to distribute!

Best,
Robert

P.S.: Other project-related PhD student positions on human EEG (mailto: ulrich.pomper@xxxxxxxxxxxx) and monkey behaviour (mailto: michelle.spierings@xxxxxxxxxxxx) are or will soon be available at the University of Vienna.

—
Robert Baumgartner, PhD
Acoustics Research Institute
Austrian Academy of Sciences

Wohllebengasse 12-14, 1040 Vienna, Austria
T: +43 1 51581-2527
Follow us on Twitter/oeaw
Visit us on Youtube