[AUDITORY] Artificial mastoid calibration system

Dear Auditory List,

I am searching for somebody in a lab in or around Frankfurt am Main who has access to an artificial mastoid calibration system, and would allow us to use it to calibrate our bone-conduction transducer (Radioear B81). We would need access to the equipment for an hour or two, and would gladly pay for this service. If you happen to have an artificial mastoid calibration system or know somebody who has it, please let me know:

nori.jacoby@xxxxxx.de

Many thanks,

Nori

Nori Jacoby

Max Planck Group Leader, “Computational Auditory Perception”

Max Planck Institute for Empirical Aesthetics

Grüneburgweg 14, 60322 Frankfurt am Main, Germany

nori.jacoby@xxxxxxxxx +49 69 8300479-820