[AUDITORY] Post-doc Position in Auditory Cognition, Cognitive Noise Effects, Cognitive Ergonomics at the RWTH Aachen University, Germany

Dear all,

I am looking for a postdoc!

Applications are invited for a full-time Postdoctoral position (100%) available in my group – Psychology with a Focus on Auditory Cognition – at the Institute of Psychology at the RWTH Aachen University, Germany.

Further informations can be found here:

https://www.psychjob.eu/de/job/postdoc-stelle-im-bereich-kognitive-laermwirkungsforschung-auditive-kognition-kognitive

German language skills are mandatory (C1/C2 or native) since our research always includes testing in humans and the position includes teaching in German language.

A first selection round of applications received will be held on 31 July 2020; applications received after this date will be considered until the post is filled.

Best regards and many thanks,

Sabine Schlittmeier

--

Univ.-Prof. Dr. Sabine Schlittmeier

Lehr- und Forschungsgebiet Psychologie mit Schwerpunkt Auditive Kognition

Institut für Psychologie

RWTH Aachen University

Jägerstr. 17/19, Raum 302 (Gebäude 6011)

52066 Aachen

E-Mail: sabine.schlittmeier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Office: ++49 (0)241 80 97480

Mobil: ++49 (0)176 776 336 59