[AUDITORY] Help for improving accademia

Hi all,

We are a group of people from all around Europe that it's trying to increase cooperation between laboratories and facilities.

We want to create a database to help people from all Accademia positions to find contacts, resources, and services for all kinds of projects.
We believe it will help and speed up countless experiments and make the life of us all easier.

At this address, it's possible to answer a concise survey to help us understand this problem and better design the proper solution.

https://forms.gle/fTZWstjtdyVxzfbi8

Thank you so much for your attention.
All the best
Giuseppe