[AUDITORY] Emotional sentences

Does anyone know of a set of spoken, emotionally laden sentences, that also have identical senescent spoken without emotion? Or something similar?

Andrew
Dr Andrew K. Dunn

Senior Lecturer in Psychology

(Owing to the current conditions I am generally not available on Fridays, or Monday Mornings, except by prior appointment. I will be working during this time. Thank you for your forbearance.)

Course leader for MSc/MRes Psychological Research Methods

Acting Chair SREC

Editor: The BPS Cognitive Psychology Bulletin

Room: Chaucer 4105

TELE: 0115 848 5629

NTU Home page: https://www.ntu.ac.uk/staff-profiles/social-sciences/andrew-dunn

Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/home.Home.html

Lab group web page: http://www.epaclab.com/

If you have an administrative query please contact the School Office on: SOC.Psychology@xxxxxxxxx

DISCLAIMER: This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error. Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of Nottingham Trent University shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University. Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free. This is in keeping with good computing practice.