[AUDITORY] SMC 2020 will be streamed on YouTube 24-26 June 2020

-- Apologies for cross-posting --
-- Please forward to interested colleagues --

Dear List,

we are happy to announce that the 17th Sound & Music Computing Conference (SMC 2020) will be streamed on a dedicated YouTube channel,

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfmolORlQswe4F6d3lr_yvQ

on 24-26 June 2020. Attendance is free and open to anyone.

Please check out our website https://smc2020torino.it/uk/ for further information, including the detailed program and interaction modalities.

Andrea Valle
Simone Spagnol
Charalampos Saitis

--
Charalampos (Charis) Saitis
Lecturer (Assistant Professor), Digital Music Processing

Centre for Digital Music
School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
Faculty of Science and Engineering
Queen Mary University of London
10 Godward Square, Peter Landin Building, London E1 4FZ, UK
Tel: +44(0)20 7882 7518
Mob: +44(0)7717 619844
Email: c.saitis@xxxxxxxxxx
www.c4dm.eecs.qmul.ac.uk

--
We are always hearing, but are we listening? — Joel Chadabe