Re: [AUDITORY] Hospital noise characterization

Dear Frederico,

I hear you. We are also working on a very similar topic. We developed a sensor system suitable for hospital use (ICU and OR) to capture sound data and immediately categorise it. We will be installing the system soon at a medical centre in Rotterdam. Let’s have a meeting.

Best wishes,

Elif

To support the WeVisit Crowdfunding Campaign donate via de link

For more info, read the TU Delft story

Dr. Elif Ozcan
Director - Critical Alarms Lab
Sound-Driven Design & Research
Faculty of Industrial Design Engineering
Delft University of Technology
Department of Intensive Care
Erasmus Medical Centre
m +31 6 30055768