[AUDITORY] Several positions available in auditory research at the University of Colorado

Dear Colleagues,

I have several positions available in auditory research  at the University of Colorado. Please feel free to forward as you see fit!

Several NIH-funded positions (2 postdoc, 2 lab technician positions) are available in the areas of auditory neurophysiology, behavior, and microscopy at the University of Colorado Medical Campus. Our laboratory studies the auditory brain stem and sound localization pathway with methods such as optogenetics, patch clamp, in-vivo electrophysiology, anatomy, and behavior. We are just at the beginning of two new NIH-funded projects for which we are hiring staff. One project involves optogenetic manipulations of the sound localization pathway to study basic function of this circuit. The research involves viral manipulations, in-vivo recordings, and behavior. The second projects revolves around age-related changes of the sound localization pathway and planned experiments include patch-clamp, behavior, and CARS and STED microscopy.

The University of Colorado School of Medicine is located in Aurora, Colorado, just outside Denver and ranks among the top medical schools in the U.S. in terms for research. The research environment, core facilities etc. are first rate. If interested, pls contact for more information:

Achim Klug, PhD

Achim.klug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.kluglab.org

Achim Klug, PhD
Associate Professor
University of Colorado School of Medicine
Dept. of Physiology & Biophysics, Mail Stop 8307
12800 E. 19th Avenue
Aurora, CO 80045, USA

303.724.4621
achim.klug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.kluglab.org

Important! Please note that the email address “achim.klug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
belongs to a public institution, and as such is subject to the Colorado Open
Records Act. In compliance with this law, any information sent to and from
this email address which is not otherwise privileged from disclosure under
Federal or State law may be released to third parties upon request, including
requests from the media.
Please do not use this email address for confidential or personal information
but contact me for alternative communication channels.