Re: [AUDITORY] Virtual Sound Source Simulation

Dear everyone,
there is also Anaglyph http://anaglyph.dalembert.upmc.fr/

We integrated it in our study and I have to say that it was a reliable tool.

Sincerely,
Roberto Barumerli

--
Roberto Barumerli,
Ph.D. student

Dept. of Information Engineering
University of Padova
Via Gradenigo 6/B,
35131 Padova, Italy

Skype: roberto.baru
Website: dei.unipd.it/~barumerli
Il 06/04/2020 12:14, Martin Bruse ha scritto:
We are also interested in this.

We haven't had time to try anything yet, but we have found https://resonance-audio.github.io/resonance-audio/ and https://github.com/3DTune-In/3dti_AudioToolkit. Does anyone know of other tools?

Please let us know how it works if you try it out!

Best,
Martin