[AUDITORY] looking for audio-video (AV) speech materials

Dear list,

The email’s subject says it all: we are looking for audio-video (AV) speech materials for measuring speech intelligibility of sentences. In contrast to the common correspondence practice, this email actually concerns two questions.

1) Do you happen to have any AV speech materials in the English language that you are willing to share? We are particularly interested in sentence tests from native British English speakers, but any other accent will also be appreciated. A test based on an open response set fits our purpose perfectly, but we also welcome a test with a closed response set. We will be using the materials in students' research projects that we suddenly need to change, due to the current COVID19 pandemic. I am aware of the GRID corpus (Cooke et al. JASA 2006), but it does not fully fulfill our necessities, unfortunately.

2) Do you happen to have any AV speech materials combined with intelligibility scores? I would like to use these to exploit existing speech intelligibility metrics in the visual domain. Hence, I welcome materials in any language with intelligibility measured under any experimental condition.

Your help will be warmly appreciated,

Yours,

-Gaston.

--