[AUDITORY] Tinnitus and Brain Imaging Conference: May 18-19, 2020

Dear Colleagues
We are pleased to announce a 1.5 day conference on brain imaging and
tinnitus at the Beckman Institute, University of Illinois at
Urbana-Champaign, with internationally renowned speakers. Registration is
free and we hope that researchers, clinicians, and students can attend.
Registration is however capped at 100 attendees.  Feel free to pass this
along.
Website:  https://tinncon.beckman.illinois.edu/

Warm regards,
Fatima Husain

--
Fatima T. Husain, Ph.D.
 Associate Professor, Dept. of Speech and Hearing Science and