From: Shih-Chii Liu <shih@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [neuromorph-all19] Call for Applications for 2020 Telluride Neuromorphic Cognition Engineering Workshop: Deadline Mar 29, 2020
Date: January 31, 2020 at 7:26:22 AM PST

We are accepting applications to the 2020 Telluride Neuromorphic Cognition Engineering Workshop. The Workshop has been running for over 20 years, and has been influential in shaping the field of neuromorphic engineering and serving as a forum connecting across disciplines such as artificial intelligence, neuroscience, cognitive science, machine learning, robotics, computer vision, signal processing, and electrical engineering.

The four topic areas for this year's workshop are:
  1. Auditory learning in brains and machines.
  1. Learning to control
  1. Better together: Enhancing deep learning with neuromorphic innovations.
  1. Cognitive models for real-time systems.

Details of this year’s workshop can be found at here.
Instructions for applications are here.
Important Dates:
  • Application Website Open - 28th Jan, 2020
  • Application Website Close - 29th March, 2020
  • Notification of Acceptance - 15th April, 2020

Best
Shih-Chii Liu on behalf of the