Re: [AUDITORY] converting masking thresholds to masker levels of speech sounds

Hi Mengli,

I´m currently working on something similar and I´ve been developing on top of the code and psychoacoustic models based on:
ISO/IEC 11172-3:1993, Information technology – Coding of moving pictures and associated audio for digital storage media at up to about 1,5 Mbit/s – Part 3: Audio

Hoping this is of some help to you.

regards,

Frederico