Re: [AUDITORY] Cortical sources of the auditory steady state response

Dear Ani,

  Our two recent papers may be relevant to your question, though not specifically on this issue. The data suggested that the sources are in auditory cortex.

Concurrent temporal channels for auditory processing: Oscillatory neural entrainment reveals segregation of function at different scales

https://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371%2Fjournal.pbio.2000812

Theta and Gamma Bands Encode Acoustic Dynamics over Wide-Ranging Timescales

https://academic.oup.com/cercor/advance-article-abstract/doi/10.1093/cercor/bhz263/5637582

Best regards,

Xiangbin

Sent from Mail for Windows 10