[AUDITORY] New Chord Recommendation App

Hi Colleagues --

You might be interested to check out a new free iOS app that I just released. It is a little songwriting utility called NextChord. It uses some simple ML trained on >10k songs to recommend the next chord in your progression. The hope is to simplify chord selection for amateur songwriters (myself included). If you try it out, I'd love to hear your thoughts. To be clear, this is just a fun little hobby project, not at all tied to my job.

Best,
Andy Sabin