Re: [AUDITORY] JND values for tactile and audio amplitude signal decrease

Hi Alfonso

There are lots of papers on amplitude decrement detection in hearing. Here are a few

Bob

Notes: Web of Science

FN Clarivate Analytics Web of Science

VR 1.0

PT J

AU Plack, CJ

   Gallun, FJ

   Hafter, ER

   Raimond, A

AF Plack, Christopher J.

   Gallun, Frederick J.

   Hafter, Ervin R.

   Raimond, Andrew

TI The detection of increments and decrements is not facilitated by abrupt

   onsets or offsets

SO JOURNAL OF THE ACOUSTICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA

RI Plack, Christopher/P-4209-2017; Gallun, Frederick J./G-3792-2012

OI Plack, Christopher/0000-0002-2987-5332; Gallun, Frederick

   J./0000-0002-4145-2199

TC 5

Z9 5

SN 0001-4966

EI 1520-8524

PD JUN

PY 2006

VL 119

IS 6

BP 3950

EP 3959

DI 10.1121/1.2198184

UT WOS:000238463000047

PM 16838538

ER

PT J

AU Glasberg, BR

   Moore, BCJ

   Peters, RW

AF Glasberg, BR

   Moore, BCJ

   Peters, RW

TI The influence of external and internal noise on the detection of

   increments and decrements in the level of sinusoids SO HEARING RESEARCH TC 11

Z9 11

SN 0378-5955

EI 1878-5891

PD MAY

PY 2001

VL 155

IS 1-2

BP 41

EP 53

DI 10.1016/S0378-5955(01)00244-1

UT WOS:000168798100005

PM 11335075

ER

PT J

AU Moore, BCJ

   Peters, RW

   Glasberg, BR

AF Moore, BCJ

   Peters, RW

   Glasberg, BR

TI Effects of frequency and duration on psychometric functions for

   detection of increments and decrements in sinusoids in noise SO JOURNAL OF THE ACOUSTICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA

RI Moore, Brian/I-5541-2012

OI Moore, Brian/0000-0001-7071-0671

TC 23

Z9 23

SN 0001-4966

EI 1520-8524

PD DEC

PY 1999

VL 106

IS 6

BP 3539

EP 3552

DI 10.1121/1.428207

UT WOS:000084328700053

PM 10615694

ER

PT J

AU Moore, BCJ

   Peters, RW

AF Moore, BCJ

   Peters, RW

TI Detection of increments and decrements in sinusoids as a function of

   frequency, increment, and decrement duration and pedestal duration SO JOURNAL OF THE ACOUSTICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA

RI Moore, Brian/I-5541-2012

OI Moore, Brian/0000-0001-7071-0671

TC 19

Z9 20

SN 0001-4966

PD NOV

PY 1997

VL 102

IS 5

BP 2954

EP 2965

DI 10.1121/1.420350

PN 1

UT WOS:A1997YG92200049

PM 9373982

ER

PT J

AU Oxenham, AJ

AF Oxenham, AJ

TI Increment and decrement detection in sinusoids as a measure of temporal

   resolution

SO JOURNAL OF THE ACOUSTICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA

OI Oxenham, Andrew/0000-0002-9365-1157

TC 30

Z9 30

SN 0001-4966

PD SEP

PY 1997

VL 102

IS 3

BP 1779

EP 1790

DI 10.1121/1.420086

UT WOS:A1997XW37200055

PM 9301055

ER

PT J

AU Oxenham, AJ

AF Oxenham, AJ

TI Increment and decrement detection as a measure of temporal resolution SO BRITISH JOURNAL OF AUDIOLOGY CT British-Society-of-Audiology Short Papers Meeting on Experimental

   Studies of Hearing and Deafness

CY SEP 22-23, 1996

CL UNIV CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGE, ENGLAND

HO UNIV CAMBRIDGE

TC 0

Z9 0

SN 0300-5364

PD APR

PY 1997

VL 31

IS 2

BP 125

EP 125

UT WOS:A1997WR25800082

ER

PT J

AU Moore, BCJ

   Peters, RW

   Glasberg, BR

AF Moore, BCJ

   Peters, RW

   Glasberg, BR

TI Detection of decrements and increments in sinusoids at high overall

   levels

SO JOURNAL OF THE ACOUSTICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA

RI Moore, Brian/I-5541-2012

OI Moore, Brian/0000-0001-7071-0671

TC 39

Z9 39

SN 0001-4966

PD JUN

PY 1996

VL 99

IS 6

BP 3669

EP 3677

DI 10.1121/1.414964

UT WOS:A1996UQ66900040

PM 8655798

ER

PT J

AU MOORE, BCJ

   GLASBERG, BR

   VICKERS, DA

AF MOORE, BCJ

   GLASBERG, BR

   VICKERS, DA

TI SIMULATION OF THE EFFECTS OF LOUDNESS RECRUITMENT ON THE INTELLIGIBILITY

   OF SPEECH IN NOISE

SO BRITISH JOURNAL OF AUDIOLOGY

RI Moore, Brian/I-5541-2012

OI Moore, Brian/0000-0001-7071-0671

TC 43

Z9 43

SN 0300-5364

PD JUN

PY 1995

VL 29

IS 3

BP 131

EP 143

DI 10.3109/03005369509086590

UT WOS:A1995RE98200001

PM 8574199

ER

PT J

AU PETERS, RW

   MOORE, BCJ

   GLASBERG, BR

AF PETERS, RW

   MOORE, BCJ

   GLASBERG, BR

TI EFFECTS OF LEVEL AND FREQUENCY ON THE DETECTION OF DECREMENTS AND

   INCREMENTS IN SINUSOIDS

SO JOURNAL OF THE ACOUSTICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA

RI Moore, Brian/I-5541-2012

OI Moore, Brian/0000-0001-7071-0671

TC 26

Z9 27

SN 0001-4966

PD JUN

PY 1995

VL 97

IS 6

BP 3791

EP 3799

DI 10.1121/1.412394

UT WOS:A1995RD45300035

PM 7790657

ER

PT J

AU OXENHAM, AJ

   MOORE, BCJ

AF OXENHAM, AJ

   MOORE, BCJ

TI MODELING THE ADDITIVITY OF NONSIMULTANEOUS MASKING SO HEARING RESEARCH

RI Moore, Brian/I-5541-2012

OI Moore, Brian/0000-0001-7071-0671; Oxenham, Andrew/0000-0002-9365-1157

TC 141

Z9 142

SN 0378-5955

EI 1878-5891

PD OCT

PY 1994

VL 80

IS 1

BP 105

EP 118

DI 10.1016/0378-5955(94)90014-0

UT WOS:A1994PP04400013

PM 7852196

ER

PT J

AU MOORE, BCJ

   PETERS, RW

   GLASBERG, BR

AF MOORE, BCJ

   PETERS, RW

   GLASBERG, BR

TI EFFECTS OF FREQUENCY ON THE DETECTION OF DECREMENTS AND INCREMENTS IN

   SINUSOIDS

SO JOURNAL OF THE ACOUSTICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA

RI Moore, Brian/I-5541-2012

OI Moore, Brian/0000-0001-7071-0671

TC 17

Z9 17

SN 0001-4966

PD DEC

PY 1993

VL 94

IS 6

BP 3190

EP 3198

DI 10.1121/1.407224

UT WOS:A1993MM12600016

ER

PT J

AU MOORE, BCJ

   GLASBERG, BR

AF MOORE, BCJ

   GLASBERG, BR

TI SIMULATION OF THE EFFECTS OF LOUDNESS RECRUITMENT AND THRESHOLD

   ELEVATION ON THE INTELLIGIBILITY OF SPEECH IN QUIET AND IN A BACKGROUND

   OF SPEECH

SO JOURNAL OF THE ACOUSTICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA

RI Moore, Brian/I-5541-2012

OI Moore, Brian/0000-0001-7071-0671

TC 70

Z9 70

SN 0001-4966

EI 1520-8524

PD OCT

PY 1993

VL 94

IS 4

BP 2050

EP 2062

DI 10.1121/1.407478

UT WOS:A1993MB55200014

PM 8227747

ER

PT J

AU MOORE, BCJ

   JORASZ, U

AF MOORE, BCJ

   JORASZ, U

TI DETECTION OF CHANGES IN MODULATION DEPTH OF A TARGET SOUND IN THE

   PRESENCE OF OTHER MODULATED SOUNDS

SO JOURNAL OF THE ACOUSTICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA

RI Moore, Brian/I-5541-2012

OI Moore, Brian/0000-0001-7071-0671

TC 41

Z9 42

SN 0001-4966

PD FEB

PY 1992

VL 91

IS 2

BP 1051

EP 1061

DI 10.1121/1.402631

UT WOS:A1992HC90000049

ER

PT J

AU PLACK, CJ

   MOORE, BCJ

AF PLACK, CJ

   MOORE, BCJ

TI DECREMENT DETECTION IN NORMAL AND IMPAIRED EARS SO JOURNAL OF THE ACOUSTICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA

RI Moore, Brian/I-5541-2012; Plack, Christopher/P-4209-2017

OI Moore, Brian/0000-0001-7071-0671; Plack, Christopher/0000-0002-2987-5332

TC 22

Z9 23

SN 0001-4966

EI 1520-8524