[AUDITORY] MOH2020 - Deadline extended to 31 DEC 2019

Dear LIST!

Because of numerous requests, we extended the deadline for abstract submission for the "Mechanics of Hearing Workshop 2020 (MoH2020)".

In order to support the participation of PhD students/PostDocs/.... to the conference, we will provide them with some extra time to prepare their submission in connection to application for one of the scholarships available. The scholarships are available on a competitive basis (see website for details). Submissions that won't be granted a scholarship will be included in the regular submission pool (unless otherwise stated).

So the new dates are:

-> REGULAR SUBMISSION: 31 DEC 2019

-> SUBMISSION IN CONNECTION TO SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS (INCLUDE YOUR APPLICATION): 31 JAN 2020

-> LATE SUBMISSION (POSTERS ONLY AND BASED ON AVAILABILITY): 01 MARCH 2020

Please see the conference website for additional information:

moh2020.dtu.dk

I would also like to mention that we will offer some "family scholarships" for participants traveling with family to support the participation. Please contact the organizers for more info. There will also be an option to participate as "remote participant". Please sign up to the mailing list (on moh2020.dtu.dk) for more updates.

Thanks and we wish you all some relaxing christmas days and great start into 2020!

BAstian

(on behalf of the organizers. email: moh2020@xxxxxx)

source: http://phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=998