[AUDITORY] Audio research internships at Adobe Research

Adobe Research is offering audio research internships in San Francisco and Seattle in 2020. We are looking for PhD students who are excited about pushing the state of the art in the field and having a real-world impact. We are re-imagining audio technology to empower people to be creative without the tools getting in the way. We are working on dramatically simplifying the creation of audio content, while still maintaining high production value. Our work spans a number of audio research areas including speech enhancement, music information retrieval, speech and music synthesis, computational acoustics, spatial audio, and sound event detection. We also work on problems at the intersection of audio with video, augmented reality, and natural language processing. To advance all of these research areas, we develop new machine learning algorithms, novel signal processing algorithms, and new human-computer interaction paradigms.

You will directly collaborate with one or more of the following researchers, several of which are from the Audio Research Group.

You will have access to robust computational resources and world-class product and design teams, empowering you to see your work in the hands of millions. We actively publish in leading journals and conferences, invent new products, and create compelling creative tools. We are especially interested in fostering ongoing collaborations and are open to projects that last beyond the internship and potentially become part of your PhD thesis. Some of our intern projects such as Sound SeekAwesome Audio, and Sweet Talk have even made it to the main stage alongside celebrities at the technology sneak-peek session (“Sneaks”) of the world’s largest creativity conference, Adobe MAX.

Our internships are typically in the summer, but we will consider off-summer interns as well. We have just started recruiting, and would love to hear from you! For priority, please apply by December 6th.

Visit this link for details on how to apply: https://research.adobe.com/internships/

Please use “Audio Research Internship” as the title of your application email.

Thanks,

Gautham