[AUDITORY] survey on music listening and emotion

Dear list, apologies for cross postings.
In relation to a study on music listening and emotinon I would very much appreciate your help in completing, and spreading, the following survey :

https://www.soscisurvey.de/EmotionMoodMusic/

The survey is in English and should not take more than 15min to complete and includes 2 minutes of music listening. So please consider taking a quiet break from your daily activiites and do it. If you have already taken the survey, please do not do it again but  please forward it to your network. We want as large range of people (ages and cultural background) as we can possible get. In particular, we would appreciate help spreading it to potential participants in Africa, Asia and South America.

We music researchers at Aalborg University, Denmark, appreciate your help!

Sofia Dahl, Ph.D., Associate Professor
Aalborg University Copenhagen
Department of Architecture, Design and Media Technology