[AUDITORY] Positions at Fraunhofer IDMT, Oldenburg, in the area of automatic speech recognition

Dear list members,

apologies for cross-posting but I would like to announce that we have
three positions in the area of automatic speech recognition open (more
information can be found at the links below):

- Research associate in the area of automatic speech recognition
  https://recruiting.fraunhofer.de/Vacancies/47227/Description/2

- Back-end-developer / programmer in the area of automatic speech
recognition
  https://recruiting.fraunhofer.de/Vacancies/47228/Description/2

- Developer / data scientist in the area of automatic speech recognition
  https://recruiting.fraunhofer.de/Vacancies/47210/Description/2

Best wishes,
Stefan

--
Dr.-Ing. Stefan Goetze
Head of Automatic Speech Recognition

Fraunhofer Institute for Digital Media Technology IDMT
Branch Hearing, Speech and Audio Technology HSA
Marie-Curie-Strasse 2
26129 Oldenburg, Germany

Phone +49 441 2172-432
Fax +49 3677 2172-450