[AUDITORY] post

I’m hoping to order a voice “dosimeter”, Vocal Holter Med from ProVoicesRL.com to measure talking time, F0, amplitude, etc., with plans to do data collection on a participant this month.  The divide does not make audio recordings.  This (Italian) company is new to me; we have not purchased anything from them before.  In addition to the voice dosimeter price, they send details for additional $$ for “calibration.”  Does anyone have experience with alternatives for voice dosimetry, this company in particular, or with calibration of such devices?

Bryan E. Nichols, PhD
Asst. Professor of Music
Center for Brain, Behavior, and Cognition
Child Study Center

College of Arts & Architecture
The Pennsylvania State University
814-865-6521