[AUDITORY] EXTENDED DEADLINE: Call for Papers – JBDGM Volume 29: "Music in Audiovisual Contexts"

Dear list,

The submission deadline for the Yearbook of Music Psychology on Music in Audiovisual Contexts (see below) has been extended to 31 July.

We are looking forward to your contributions!

Dear colleagues,

the next volume of the Yearbook of Music Psychology will cover the topic of Music in Audiovisual Contexts.

Hereby we would like to invite you to submit contributions in German or English language to the main topic for this volume. Free contributions from related research areas as well as shorter articles in the categories Spot, Close-up, conference reports and book reviews are equally welcomed.

The Yearbook of Music Psychology (Jahrbuch Musikpsychologie, JBDGM) serves as the official scientific publication of the proceedings of the German Society for Music Psychology (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Musikpsychologie, DGM). It follows international scientific standards and publishes empirical and theoretical contributions in German and English language from all areas of music psychology as well as from related disciplines such as music sociology, music education and musical acoustics. Since 2018, JBGDM has been published as an online first publication with open access to all content. Both the use of our content for readers, as well as the submission, review, and publication of contributions for authors are free of charge!

Submissions for volume 29 are now open and will be considered until 31st July 2019.

For further information please visit the yearbook’s homepage or see the attached PDFs in German or English language.

We are looking forward to your contributions!

Timo Fischinger & Christoph Louven
Editors of the Yearbook of Music Psychology (JBDGM)