[AUDITORY] Post-doc or study coordinator position at Eriksholm Research Centre, Denmark

Hi All,

We are looking for a post-doc researcher/study coordinator at Eriksholm Research Centre in Denmark to join the newly established Social Hearing Science research group.

See the attached document and this link for a job description and to apply: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=9391&company=DGS&username=

If you have questions feel free to email me, Gaby Saunders, at gasa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gaby

Gabrielle H. Saunders, Ph.D.

Research area manager Social Hearing Science

Eriksholm Research Centre

Rørtangvej 20

DK-3070 Snekkersten

Main: +45 4829 8900

Direct: +45 4829 8942

Email:   GASA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: www.eriksholm.com

Eriksholm pursues audiological discoveries with the potential to significantly enhance end-user benefits in future hearing care.

We work in close collaboration with academic research institutions, clinicians and end-users, and being part of Oticon ensures that our scientific insights are applied in solutions that empower people with hearing loss.

Follow us on  cid:image001.png@01D1C195.EBE275F0  cid:image002.png@01D1C195.EBE275F0  cid:image003.png@01D1C195.EBE275F0