[AUDITORY] Online Questionnaire options

Dear list,

We plan to develop a questionnaire related to experiences/opinions regarding hearing aid use. Respondents are expected to answer from a rating scale.

I know that SurveyMonkey offers a lot of options in this regard, but would be interested to hear your thoughts.

What do you think is the best online questionnaire format that we can use? We are looking in terms of the ease of use, the cost and in terms of analyzing results from the questionnaire.

Thanks in advance,
Vinay