[AUDITORY] Core Audio Issues with Mac T2 Processor(?)

Dear Auditory Colleagues,

A few months ago a received a new MacBook Pro with a T2 processor, and immediately experienced problems with analog and digital audio output.  Soon thereafter I learned that various audio problems with T2-equipped macs, especially for various audio and DAW software, have been know for some time.

I would appreciate it if anyone can (a) corroborate any problems they might have experienced, and/or (b) advise of any solutions they might have found for these problems/issues.

With thanks in advance,
Justin London

Justin London
Andrew W. Mellon Professor of Music, Cognitive Science, and the Humanities
Carleton College
One North College St.
Northfield, MN 55057 USA
+1 507-222-4397