[AUDITORY] [CfP] Midwest Music and Audio Day 2019

Dear list,

We invite Midwest music and audio researchers to this year's Midwest Music and Audio Day workshop. It will be held at Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, on June 27, 2019, organized by the School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering.  The main purpose of this communication is to let people know so they can put this one-day event on their calendars.

MMAD is an informal workshop where Midwest researchers and industry folks interested in audio, either in musical form or not, get together to present, discuss, listen, and have the usual cross-pollination that results from meetings.  The whole event is confined to a single day to make it easier for people to participate.  We are low-key and friendly, as Midwest folks are supposed to be.  We try to give everyone who wants to present a forum to do this, though it is not required that you do so.  We will communicate in more detail as our plans unfold, and collect this information on our now-fledgling website: https://sites.google.com/iu.edu/mmad2019.

The event is free for everybody, but registration is required by May 31 via this webform: https://forms.gle/VjcpTU2foM9rY7g47

Really looking forward to see people in Bloomington, Indiana on June 27!

Minje Kim
Donald Williamson
Kahyun Choi
Christopher Raphael