From: Skylar Bayer <skylarrb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 10:07 AM
Subject: Storytelling May 2nd Science-Music theme
To: sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Sam,

Here’s the blurb on what they are looking for... Maryam is the main contact as indicated below!
Thanks!
Skylar
***

In May, The Story Collider will host a very special edition of their live show in conjunction with the Summit Indie Fest. We are searching for five storytellers to share true, personal stories inspired by where music meets science—anywhere from the healing power of music to the scientific secrets unlocked by sonifying data. Our experienced producers will help you develop and prepare to tell your story. All you need to do is send a brief email describing the core idea. Send your pitch to maryam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Pitches need only be a paragraph or two outlining your story idea.

If you are curious or would like some inspiration, read more at https://www.storycollider.org/submissions or browse The Story Collider podcast archive at http://soundcloud.com/the-story-collider.

--
Skylar Bayer, Ph.D.
NRC Postdoc Research Associate | NOAA NEFSC Milford Lab