Re: [AUDITORY] My book at half off

Well, I did announce the free one to the list every time I mentioned it in the past, but if I tricked you into buying one this time, that's awesome!

Dick

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 10:08 AM Joe Pompei <joe.pompei@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  As a reminder, there's a completely free full online PDF of the book, too.  Find it via my book blog at machinehearing.org.

Well *now* you tell us. :)  Happily ordered a copy to brush up on this subject, and received it today.  Thanks for including the pdf so we can read it on our phones and whatnot as well.