Re: [AUDITORY] diotic (or binaural) audiometry

Start here:

I. Pollack, "Monaural and Binaural Threshold Sensitivity for Tones and White Noise," J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 20, 52-57 (1948)

Dierks, K. J. and Jeffress, L. A. "Interaural Phase and the Absolute Threshold for Tone,"
J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 34, 981 (1962)

Lakey, J. R. "Temporal masking‐level differences: The effect of mask duration,"
J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 59, 1434 (1976)

Then, follow the literature.

Les Bernstein