[AUDITORY] Job position available at Eriksholm Research Centre in Denmark

Attached is a posting for an open ehealth researcher position at Eriksholm Research Centre. Email me with questions and feel free to forward it to others,

Thanks

Gaby

Gabrielle H. Saunders, Ph.D.

Research area manager eHealth

Eriksholm Research Centre

Rørtangvej 20

DK-3070 Snekkersten

Main: +45 4829 8900

Direct: +45 4829 8942

Email:   GASA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: www.eriksholm.com

Eriksholm pursues audiological discoveries with the potential to significantly enhance end-user benefits in future hearing care.

We work in close collaboration with academic research institutions, clinicians and end-users, and being part of Oticon ensures that our scientific insights are applied in solutions that empower people with hearing loss.

Follow us on  cid:image001.png@01D1C195.EBE275F0  cid:image002.png@01D1C195.EBE275F0  cid:image003.png@01D1C195.EBE275F0