[AUDITORY] 5 PhDs and 5 Postdoc fellowships (University of Oslo)

Dear all,

We are happy to announce a total of 10 recruit positions at RITMO Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time, and Motion at the University of Oslo, Norway.

5 PhD fellowships in:

5 postdoc fellowships in

RITMO is a Centre of Excellence funded by the Research Council of Norway, and focuses on rhythm as a structuring mechanism for temporal dimensions of human life. RITMO researchers work in a unique interdisciplinary constellation, with world-leading competence in musicology, psychology and informatics. The researchers have access to state-of-the-art facilities in sound/video recording, motion capture, eye tracking, physiological measurements, various types of brain imaging (EEG, fMRI), and rapid prototyping and robotics laboratories.

  • Application deadlines: 15 January / 15 March 2019 (check position)
  • Start-dates: August 2019

Please forward to relevant candidates. Apologies for cross-posting.

In addition: we are happy to host Marie Curie fellowship applications. Please get in touch if you are interested.

Best,

Anne Danielsen
Director, RITMO Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time and Motion

Professor, Department of Musicology, University of Oslo, Norway