[AUDITORY] seeking documentation for Interacoustics TBS50 test chamber

I am looking for a user manual, specifications, or any other technical documentation for an Interacoustics TBS50 test chamber.  This product is discontinued, and I have been unable to get any documentation from the manufacturer.  I'm particularly interested in information about how to use the built-in T-coil loop.  If anyone could provide me with some documentation, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks very much!

-- Dan Freed