[AUDITORY] Senior development Engineer - signal processing

Dear List,

The Bionics Institute in Melbourne, Australia is seeking a senior development engineer who is passionate about signal processing of brain physiological signals (fNIRS and EEG).

We are developing a system for audiology clinics using these two signals to accurately and objectively assess hearing and speech sound discrimination in hearing impaired infants.  This is an opportunity to contribute to a development  that has direct clinical application. The person in the position will lead algorithm development to extract and verify clinically-relevant features  and will be responsible for software development for the commercial prototype.

For more information please see the advertisement on Seek:

https://www.seek.com.au/job/36764853?_ga=2.195048940.171003853.1533171254-1103950071.1530065910

Best regards,

Colette

Professor Colette McKay

Leader, Translational Hearing Research

Bionics Institute

384-388 Albert St

East Melbourne Vic 3002

Office: +61 3 9667 7500

Direct line: +61 3 9667 7541

Mobile: 0408698202

Fax: +61 3 9667 7518

http://www.bionicsinstitute.org/our-staff/Pages/Prof-Colette-McKay.aspx

Donate today to help us change lives

This email is private and confidential to the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient please do not copy it, circulate it or take any action in reliance on it. Kindly notify me that it has been misdirected and then delete it. Thank you.

cid:image001.jpg@01D286AC.6C194CE0  cid:image002.jpg@01D286AC.6C194CE0  cid:image003.jpg@01D286AC.6C194CE0  cid:image004.jpg@01D286AC.6C194CE0

cid:image005.png@01D25603.1BFCD210