[AUDITORY] Auditory SPLASH at the University of Pennsylvania on Sep. 8

We are excited to host Auditory Splash on Sep 8, 2018 (Saturday) at the University of Pennsylvania.

The goal of this one-day meeting is to bring together the East Coast auditory neuroscience community to present their work in an informal setting. It will consist of 11 invited brief talks and a poster session. It will take place at the Jordan Law Auditorium in Smilow Research Center, 9 am - 6 pm, on Penn campus — for more info and directions, see:

We are currently accepting abstracts for poster presentations.

Registration is free — please forward this email to the neuro mailing lists at your institution and invite other laboratories that might be interested.

To submit a poster abstract and to register, please go to: https://goo.gl/forms/ZcaSTueqIA7CRUc32​

(Please fill out this form even if you’re not sure whether you’re coming — this will help us plan the meeting).

We are proud to announce a fantastic line-up of speakers:

Kasia Bieszczad, Rutgers University
Melissa Caras, New York University
Ioana Carcea
,  New York University
Antje Ihlefeld, NJIT
Kishore Kuchibhotla, Johns Hopkins University
Hysell Oviedo, CUNY
Caroline Runyan, University of Pittsburgh
Vatsun Sadagopan, University of Pittsburgh
David Schneider,  New York University
Anne Takesian, MEEI/Harvard University
Ross Williamson, MEEI/Harvard University

This meeting is made possible thanks to the generosity of our sponsors: Mahoney Institute for Neuroscience, Computational Neuroscience Initiative, MindCOREDepartment of Otorhinolaryngology.

With kind wishes,
Maria, Steve and Yale