[AUDITORY] recordings of letters and digits

Dear list,

I'm searching for some quality recordings of a single talker speaking isolated single digits (1-9) and isolated letters of the English alphabet (all of them), preferably with a neutral American English accent. Googling revealed some available corpora, but none of them were ideal--the speaker was oftentimes British, the recording was not especially high quality, digits and letters were not isolated, not free for academic purposes, and so on. I would be extremely grateful If anyone has such a corpus they would be willing to share, or if they know of a corpus online that I missed.

Thanks in advance!
--
Samuel R. Mathias, Ph.D.
Associate Research Scientist (ARS)