[AUDITORY] International researcher position Brazil

Hello everyone,

The Federal University of Paraíba (UFPB) has an opening position for visiting researchers who are willing to contribute to our post graduate and graduate program in Speech, hearing and language science and to our graduate program and laboratories.

The candidate must meet following criteria:
- Must carry a PhD or doctoral title
- Authorship or co-authorship in scientific work in the area of ​​Speech-Language Pathology or Audiology, published in international journals and presented at scientific events in the area
- Have availability for full dedication to research and teaching activities during a 4 year period at this University .
Must have participated in research in field at least for five years

Salary varies with years of experience:
- More than ten years of doctorate = R $ 20,984.51 (± US $ 6,303.17)
- Between 6-10 years of doctorate = R $ 13,537.77 (± US $ 4,066.37)
- Between 4-6 years of doctorate = R $ 13,032.48 (± US $ 3,914.60)
- Between 2-4 years of doctorate = R $ 12,548.40 (± US $ 3,769.19)
- Up to 2 years of doctorate = R $ 12,140.01 (± US $ 3,646.52)

The activities developed by the foreign researcher can be carried out in English language.

The UFPB is located in the city of João Pessoa, which is on the northeast coast of Brazil. Follow the link for more information about the city. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo%C3%A3o_Pessoa,_Para%C3%ADba

We would appreciate it very much if you looked favourably to this opportunity and we are looking forward to  care out projects together.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further information.
Professora adjunta Hannalice Gottschalck Cavalcanti
Departamento de Fonoaudiologia UFPB