[AUDITORY] Deadline reminder: ICEI 2018, special session "Analysis of ecoacoustic recordings"

Dear all,

A reminder of the deadline this Sunday (15th April) for ABSTRACT submission to the 10th International Conference on Ecological Informatics <http://icei2018.uni-jena.de/>, and in particular to our special session on:

"Analysis of ecoacoustic recordings: detection, segmentation and classification"
     (Session Chairs: Jérôme Sueur and Dan Stowell)

For full details see <http://icei2018.uni-jena.de/program/#themes>

We look forward to meeting you in Jena, Germany.

Best wishes,
Dan Stowell and Jérôme Sueur

--
Dan Stowell