Re: [AUDITORY] Measuring perceptual similarity

Hi Pat,

The Audio Communication group at the TU Berlin has a nice collection of perceptual experiments like an ABX detection test or, as Goran said, a MUSHRA test. That might give some inspiration.

http://www.ak.tu-berlin.de/menue/digitale_ressourcen/research_tools/whisper_listening_test_toolbox_for_matlab/

Best,

Axel