[AUDITORY] Research Engineer positions at Oticon Medical CI (Nice) for PhD-graduated candidates

Dear List,

Oticon Medical cochlear implants R&D is looking for a PhD-graduated motivated talent to join our company as research engineer, in our CI development facility in Nice (France). Position is related to audio signal processing and coding strategy development for future CI systems, see below:

https://www.oticon.global/about/jobs/open-positions/job-details?id=3945

For more information about these positions and to apply, please follow the link above.

Feel free to share these jobs offers with your contacts.

All the best

Dan