[AUDITORY] Director of the MRC Cognition & Brain Sciences Unit, Cambridge, UK

Dear all,

The above post has recently been advertised by the University of Cambridge. It’s a permanent research position that involves leading a top cognitive neuroscience research institute. It is funded by the Medical Research Council and comes with a Professorship at Cambridge University - plus you get to be my boss. Further details are here:

http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/16060/