[AUDITORY] Scientist position in Electrophysiology at Decibel Therapeutics

Dear Auditory List,

Decibel Therapeutics is seeking candidates with experience in auditory physiology to join the Pharmacology Team in the position of Scientist, In Vivo Electrophysiology. In this position, the successful candidate will lead the design, development and execution of in vivo pharmacology studies to determine the efficacy profile of novel compounds and their potential to treat hearing loss, using a variety of assays. Please see attached job description for more details.

Please direct questions and CVs to careers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the subject line "Scientist In Vivo Electrophysiology".

Decibel Therapeutics, located in Boston Massachusetts, is a hearing company focused on discovering and developing new medicines to protect, repair and restore hearing. We are building the world’s leading team in hearing, and Decibel is looking for extraordinary individuals to join our expanding group of energetic, enthusiastic and inspired professionals. We are passionate in our commitment to bring meaningful therapeutics to people with hearing disorders, to create a world in which the benefits and joys of hearing are available to all.

Best wishes,

Ann

Ann E. Hickox, PhD
Senior Scientist
Decibel Therapeutics
1325 Boylston Street, Suite 500, Boston, MA 02215
ahickox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | 617-370-8728