[AUDITORY] Companion paper to "I, NEURON" re sensation, cybernetics, Reductionism, etc.

Dear Colleagues -

The online preprint of my newest paper, “Reductionism ad absurdum: Attneave and Dennett cannot reduce Homunculus (and hence the mind)”, is now available. This paper concerns neurons, sensation, and consciousness, and is the companion paper to "I, NEURON: the neuron as the collective", a new paper which I announced on Auditory List some weeks ago.

The venue is the print journal Kybernetes (U.K.), which may not be familiar to some researchers in acoustics. Hence this email.

Now, according to Kybernetes, I can:

"Share free online access to your publication with up to 50 colleagues by forwarding this eprint link (http://www.emeraldinsight.com/eprint/6XE5WMVECC7ZDIVQESKA/full) or by adding it to your social media profile."

If this link fails (last time, all available copies apparently "sold out" in one day!), please contact me directly for options. Hopefully, some of you will find this paper enlightening. A full citation (Issue, Volume) is not yet available, but will be soon.

Thanks for your time! - Lance Nizami PhD, Palo Alto, California