[AUDITORY] Oticon Medical CI is looking for freelance medical / scientific writers in auditory science

For our Cochlear Implant Clinical Research Department, based in Nice France, we are currently looking for native English speaking freelancers, who are willing to edit academic manuscripts or take part in writing / editorial tasks on a temporary basis. The manuscripts will be about surgical, clinical audiology, cochlear implant technologies, etc. A background in medical/scientific writing or in one of the core academic domains associated with hearing science (acoustics, psychoacoustics, experimental psychology, cognitive science, neuroscience) is a must.

If interested please send your contacts and CV to :

Michel Hoen

Scientific & Medical

Communication Manager

mhoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best regards,

Michel Hoen, PhD

Scientific & Medical

Communication Manager

mhoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mobile: +33679191047

http://kitenet.com/Oticon_Medical/EmailSignature/images/image001.png

Oticon Medical

2720 chemin St Bernard, porte 14, FR-06220 Vallauris, France

Phone: +33 493951818

www.oticonmedical.com